View Single Post
Old 2006-09-27, 10:19   Link #79
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue
For your amusement, I roughly TL half of Mion's confession to Keiichi. None of this is relevant, but if you guys want to the rest of it, I guess I'll post it later in the week. This is where Mion talks about Takano's past works.

Spoiler:
Yeah, this totally makes sense. Takano seems like she is always having so much fun when she talks about this kind of stuff.

As far as Shion being the one covering for Keiichi in Tatarigoroshi-hen it makes some sense too, since Mion would have probably been busy at the matsuri. Still, why would Shion be at Mion's phone number? And of course, it is not like they can hide the fact that Teppei is at least missing from Satoko. Although I think Satoko goes paranoia-crazy in Tatarigoroshi-hen anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostblue
Apparently, according to Mion, Rena isn't the first of Takano's victims. Takano picks a lucky child every year to tell her stories to Years before, Satoko believed there were mole people running around for a while.
This wouldn't happen to be three years ago, would it?

I have had a strong suspicion since all the way back at episode 13 when Satako pushed K1 off the bridge that that was not the first time she had done something like that.