View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 16:10   Link #273
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
Going by marvelB's logic, I think it's more than safe to say a well trained Dragon Zoan is MORE than a threat. Who knows: the last Yonkou could be something as inspirational as this, however small the chances.

And the way I imagine a Dragon Zoan to be is pretty strong all by itself. In just the Human-Zoan form (half form), I imagine that anyone with a Dragon Zoan ability would have a set of super charp claws that could cut through anything. Plus jaws that could crush worse than Arlong.

Then I imagine a heightened sense of smell and sight, and, of course, super speed.

I imagine that in full dragon form, the super strength and speed would increase to approximately 6000 Douriki worth of power, and the heightened senses would go into overdrive, with the persona being able to hear, see and smell anything within about 100-200 metres. Then add the scales for defense. And the claws that might be so fast they could use air pressure to cut.

Um...need I even go on to add the possibility of fire-breathing? Nah...that would be overkill.
and maybe fart lightingbolts... sorry

Well, most animals have high senses.

Abillites depends on what kind of dragon would it be: eastern or western kind.

Western dragon tend to be fat and unpropotional wings, while western grand wishes XD