View Single Post
Old 2010-11-05, 18:53   Link #70
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I remember that. I really wish Kaoru Chujo would do some of these reports again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Actually assuming it takes 2 episodes + 1 per capture like it currently has excluding Ayumi and Konan then there is time for Shiori, Kusunoki and Hakua perhaps not all of Episode 7 will be Konan maybe the start of the next capture too.
Well, since we do have the episode titles for the episodes this month, Kanon's arc should be 3 episodes with the episode 8 the Cake episode. So it's very unlikely that any new capture will start before episode 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The oneshot first chapter blew me away. It's brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing when Mio kissed him!
The one shot was pretty good (though I think the changes made when it got serialized made it better ) I really wish they animated it as an OVA. Instead we just got a part of chapter one -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Why would putting in Capturing God in the last half of episode 7 being a waste? It's a single chapter which lines up well with half an episode. Why would you waste an entire episode on it and pad it out, which will make most manga fans will whine about it just like with episode 4's padding.
I think that God Capturing Mode would be better as the season finisher, going by the pattern the anime has (Girl arc -> Stand off -> Girl arc -> stand off etc.) it would be strange for them to end Kanon's arc, do the GCM in the same episode and then do the cake chapter next episode.