View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 00:57   Link #117
Tsukou

As someone who's never read the LN, it's interesting to read this thread about some of the pieces they were forced to leave out due to constraints, but the episode still was really amazing to me.

Just the entire dialogue between Rider and Saber had my complete attention. I don't mind if the animation was kind of weird, because I was more focused on what they were saying.

But once Iskandar stood up, I was like, HOLY, because that noble phantasm, incredible to see. I wasn't sure how strong Rider would be compared to Archer and Saber, but damn. After hearing Rider speak, and how he fights, I can't help but wish he could win. But however he goes out, will truly be fit for a king. And personally I enjoyed his reasoning for a king, and seeing how his strength was in the men who love him and fight by his side, was really heartwarming in a sense.

You have Archer who has everything, Rider who wants everything, and as noble as Saber's sentiments are, I can't help but agree with Rider. This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of the series, but it's all been so good, well, maybe not last week's episode.. but that's ok.. I had all ready forgotten about it.
Tsukou is offline   Reply With Quote