Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 23:47   Link #2524
zeroron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr Valein View Post
To be honest, the typeZERO didn't have a Compac Drive at all until Renton put it in. The purpose of the Compac Drive is to facilitate communication between the human pilot and the coralian archetype. Before Renton arrived, Eureka didn't need to use one because she could communicate directly with typeZERO's archetype. Anemone could do the same. No one ever said that the Amita Drive couldn't be duplicated, just that there is absolutely NO proof that it has, in fact, been copied by Renton.

As for why the Nirvash has homing lasers now, the writers are trying pretty hard to consolidate concepts from the movie universe into the TV series. Or they forgot the original Spec2 didn't use lasers. OR they thought that the typeZERO not having any projectile weapons besides boomerang knives was boring and wanted to make it cooler (if RA272's prodigious armament of guns is any clue). I personally think its a mix of all three.

I don't think you were listening to what I was saying before. The Scub is emigrating from the orignal AO universe/timetraveling to the past from the future, whatever. The Scub that Eureka and Renton noted were going missing were moving to AO's universe. Proven by when Eureka was transported there within a huge chunk of Scub they were experimenting with. If the Scub is coming from a place Eureka has been, how would it not know her?

I must admit...I don't understand what you're getting at. Your theories become more and more baffling by the hour.
what im trying to say is what make the nirvash so unique (the amita drive) might not be so special its self p.s my reference to axel was on hes mechanic skills not just the board.
zeroron is offline   Reply With Quote