Thread: Licensed Kara No Kyokai
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 10:47   Link #1262
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
As for this episode, I still prefer the 5th more than this one, and the 5th is still my most favourite so far. However Azaka shines in this story in her own charming way, which is a nice change of pace and atmosphere after all the episodes that previously centred on Shiki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
I LOVED Azaka since she felt like an actual anime character for once. Buoyant, loud and slightly obnoxious and cute.
I agree with these.
I felt like they tried to force Azaka's cuteness in the beginning and it felt kind of awkward, but later on she became more likable and the story more engrossing.

Yay for Azaka! I definitely thought she could be from a fighting game during the fight scene, and the end [before the credits] was nice.

Delicious ending, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superzombie23 View Post
I'm talking about the God's Word mentioning he was sent by Araya to the school, and I think you got the order wrong, not me XD. Chronologically, Shiki going to the mage school happens after the mansion incident, not before according to the wikia. So, can someone explain to me what he was talking about with Shiki being consumed when recalling her oblivion from 2 years ago? WHY was he trying to find this memory of Shiki's for Araya, and he claims Shiki was trying to find it? What is this memory? Is it when her male personality died? Also, the whole God's Word Mayday thing Touko was talking about is related too, and I don't get it either. What exactly didn't work? Was his Mayday mentioning he was going to replay Shiki's memories, and that was supposed to consume her? What did Touko mean by he was designated to sealed wasted his efforts? Someone answer that's knowledgeable that read the books
That doesn't mean Araya couldn't have called him before he died.
A lot of this sounds like material that will be covered in the final movie. Remember that, although these are standalone movies, there will be a lot of questions that will remain unanswered because the series isn't finished.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote