View Single Post
Old 2011-02-17, 05:54   Link #285
jwai

Some things I noted after watching that video clip.

- There might be less audio dialogue throughout the story. This may be a good or bad thing depending on whether you like English audio or not.

- Tanks appear to be nerfed quite a great deal through limiting the ammo of the main gun. No more rampaging around in a 1 CP tank like you could in VC2. The tank in that video still uses 1 CP, but this is balanced out by the fact that you need an Engineer around to keep feeding it ammo if you want to use the tank a lot. Guess that's something that would make me want to use Engineers more often.

- Recycling the maps from VC2 seems to be a bit of a copout, although it can be argued that Gallia is quite a small place.

- In previous VC games, most of the characters used the same male or female bodies, with only a head swap to differentiate. This time, you've got a fair bit of diversity with uniforms and body types (like the fat guy with the radio), and a greater amount of detail overall.

- Having real-time mortar fire if you get spotted makes for a better challenge than before. In previous games, getting spotted by mortars was only a problem if you couldn't get out of the blast area before the enemy phase.

- It appears that Imca's weapon has a universal mounting system, since it can be used to fire lance rockets. Darcsen innovation at work? I kinda noticed that Imca has wide hips (probably accentuated by her armour around that area).

- The guy playing the game in that video doesn't take enough risks, and often wastes AP. No wonder he only got C for that mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
She ate poisonous mushroom before when she has to survives alone. She also hate milk because she drink one before that already gone bad.
Wow, Imca has either terrible luck, or terrible life skills LOL
jwai is offline   Reply With Quote