View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 03:30   Link #33
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
true... l must as well finish this horrible journey l'm on seeing as l have managed to painfully swallow 3/4 of the anime version so far. l'll tell you though, crap like this that was shown in ep18 makes it hard to keep going...
At first watching this episodes just pissed me off, though now i just laugh at them. Laugh at how insanely bad they've messed things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I already know who the character is, and no screwed up version is going to change that. I'd rather criticize the people who improperly adapted this in order to appease and attract a larger fanbase. In other words, they're doing it wrong.

Frankly, I feel kind of insulted. For some reason, I can imagine that someone must have thought: "No problem! We can just 'fix' everything at the last minute," or "Don't worry, Faldio's pretty. The fangirls will love it!"

Do I sound like some whining, elitist fan? I should be, considering we're fans of the franchise too. There's a difference between making changes in order to improve on things, and just changing things.

sigh.
You've just summed up our past few months of complete and utter pain from watching this show.

& yeah you might as well catch up now instead of marathoning at a later date. Less painful that way.