View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 19:07   Link #63
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Why not it's something like Amata wanted to stop Andy from doing something stupid like chasing after the Enemy alone? And then we get the standard best friends fight to get him to cool off.
I don't know... they're not just having a private fight, all the others are there, watching, and it's clearly something unexpected. I have no idea why Andy is hitting him, but since it seems next ep is going to be the "Everyone Gets Their Shit Together" episode I guess it's something along the lines of "this happened because you couldn't get your shit together"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i hope mikono does not go cold on amata next episode as well. the guy does deserve a break so hopefully whatever she tells him is something along the lines of "don't put me on a pedestal/ stop worshiping the ground i walk on". at which point i will build a shrine for her for noticing amata's obsession with her.
...so, like, is there any evidence that Amata is putting Mikono on a pedestal/worships the ground she walks on? The guy is not obsessed, he's in love. (It's funny how I keep seeing the "unhealthily obsessed with him/her" "failing to see him/her as a real person" etc. arguments in different fandoms, when it comes to certain couples.)