Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 09:52   Link #1474
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
S-Single arm!? I wonder what if she swings Lowe instead.
I wouldn't mind being swung by Yukari

At the very least, we know that should things go south, Yukari has more than enough power to knock someone out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I'm aware the way I'm interpreting the show is basically backwards by now - but shouldn't the girls have some kind of appeal too? That's why I'm glad for the OVAs, from the looks of things.

I'm simply wondering if there's at least one other person out there who's in the same boat as I.
Well, the characterization in this show isn't over nor central, but it's still there. The way the characters are portrayed actually feel rather old-school to me, where they don't go into much detail trying to sell you the characters but just let them play them out instead.

It's not like the girl's individual quirks don't shine through, from the Freshmen's newbness to the History Club's eccentricity to the Volleyball team's guts and cunning, and of course the Student Council that needs no introduction. It would be nice though if we can get episodes dedicated to just those teams to further flesh them out, even if we need a second season to do so. ( ) Even the background characters get short bits of individual characterization, like Arisa/Alice's adorable loader who's visibly exasperated at her commander's ravings

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote