View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 19:21   Link #7035
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Hina's hardly the only one in that position, though. Ayumu has already shown that she can deal, but there's only enough Hayate to go around. Out of the girl he's promised his life to, (Nagi) the girl he's loved since childhood, (Athena) and the popular girl who gets the odd date mini-arc, I just can't see Hina coming out on top in a way that'll make any sense. She's just too far out of her depth at this point and the story isn't even about her in any major way.

My best guess is that either she does eventually get an alternate love interest, or else Ayumu and Yukiji will end up comforting her.
Actually, she is, given that we're talking about future storyline, and thus if established characters haven't interacted yet being ignored, Hina is the only one who doesn't have someone with a possibility pairing, unless you want to include Isumi, who hasn't really shown passion for pursuing Hayate, despite her crush (saying she'd give it up because Nagi wants to chase him pretty much takes her out as well).

Risa has the person she kissed, who might not have been introduced, but beyond that, there are personality matches within the existing characters.
Nagi herself has two other possibilities, Miki has more implied interactions and same with Izumi.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote