View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 20:47   Link #1374
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Requies View Post
The mother part of the chapter actually shocked me. I'll admit, it's been a while since bleach did that to me. Despite the "He's a quicy AS WELL? Wtf" reaction, which i don't blame, I was enjoying the rest of the chapter till we arrived at the possible "I R UR FARZHAAR" trope at the end.

It just p**ses me off cause I know, and really believe that Isshin kid is Ichigo. The quote at the end I hope, is not to be taken literally, as it could be in the manner of "you were a child of my experiment" or as he considers all his underlings his 'children' while Ichigo is the black sheep (no pun intended).

The one thing that I believe Isshin is the real father of ichigo is the attributes they both share. Ichigo and Isshin's Zanpaktou, similarity in name (Zangetsu/Engetsu) and ability (getsuga tenshou), especially since it's stated that zanpaktou are reflections of one's soul. There's also the fact that Ichigo is no doubt, part shinigami, so he's got to have inherited that part from Isshin.

Guess I'm still on the "Just in it for the ability and zanpaktou reveal" wagon now, I really dunno if this will turn good.
May be this is like in Yu Yu Hakusho, you know... the most powerful being is actually Yusuke's direct ancestor and he still call him son.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote