View Single Post
Old 2009-11-08, 06:28   Link #168
Uchiha Soul

i like Maria new look in the op

as i said in the previous ep, Ange is coming from story 3, her past was related to that one .. she gonna investigates on how did her family die except aunt Eva .. even if Bern told her eveything, still she gonna plays the game putting in her mind the survival of her aunt.

i like how kyrie analyzing the situations .. she is so smart .. i like this couple, i hope they stay till the end in this game (within the 4 survival) .

i didnt like the Blue text or Blue truth .. i mean its not useful, any thing against the magic gonna be written in blue whether it is right or wrong!! Battler is stupid, he must put his own rules also like he says to Beato "i will use the blue text and u must use the red one otherwise im not going to play with u and at the end u gonna lose bcoz without the game there is no way i recognize u as a witch"
believing in new witch his sister Ange or witch Gretel after what happend in the ceremony is the most stupid move .. i guess we just have to wait and see .. i hope Ange is really helping him, i afraid she convinces him in a way that aunt Eva is the culprit .. let us not forget that Ange is thinking that Eva is the killer.

Kinzo he is not the real one .. OMG he is so strong!!
he is going to attends the family meeting, so in this story there will be no letter from beato, he will tells them everything .. finally they gonna meet him, i cant wait to see their reaction.

i forgot to write abt ange's aunt and Amakusa .. I think her aunt is the little sister of Kyrie and Amakusa ... hmmm i think he is Ange's cousin, he resembles Kyrie alot.