View Single Post
Old 2008-07-04, 07:52   Link #231
shahrulitt
boredsome

Send a message via MSN to shahrulitt Send a message via Yahoo to shahrulitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
^Cool! What school is it? Or more importantly, what country?

Yeah, it happens in an "All-Girl's School" (since there are no boys) they would think it's normal and all ^_^

In Japan though, girls in highschool and college are considered "OK" to have that relationship with each other.. Since they think it's just a phase and a preparation for a "REAL" relationship, therefore, when you are still after girls even when you graduated, they will think you're immature for not growing out of that phase.

It maybe just a phase for some, but I think most people who go through that stage are at least bisexual.

So, you also fell into the category when you were still in your school back then?
nope... i dont think im bi.. back than i dont even think much .. maybe because in my country which are very "conservative" people dont label their ownself.. although i would love to be optimist (and i keep saying it) love is blind and came in many form ..age, race,religous,sex but i guess my friend are right.. im too gay to fall for a guy..
yeah some of them did think im immature to stick with a girl.. well before i go directly to them and say im into girl. but cant blame them much.. gay was too taboo here..

stephanie ill pm u later..