View Single Post
Old 2008-12-27, 04:43   Link #2025
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
The what?
Explain nao.
Snowblind the white-haired Human Female (is someone's actual toon, don't know who or what server). Famed for her promiscuity and her daring acts, which include:

- 'Inspection' of Female Night Elves
- Teaming up with a Female Draenei to help a Female Night Elf climax. Apparently Night Elf Females taste nice and cool.
- The ultimate horse service. For a few extra gold, Snowblind washes your horse naked. This is why you never spend all your gold on weapons, armor and mounts. Save some for food or you'll end up having to emulate Snowblind. ^^
- Revenge on the Blood Elf Rogue who hurt her. Snowblind shows how to properly 'backstab' someone. She also learns that Blood Elf Females taste hot and spicy.
- The Night Elf Fertility Dance

As for the threesome, a Snowblind-like Human Female lets a Night Elf Female be on top. Then enters the 'Jewelcrafting' Female Draenei. I.e. She crafted the 'crown jewels'. I guess this is why Draenei are experts at Jewelcrafting. ^^

And for the record, there's no way in hell I'd ever want to flock a Female Blood Elf. Those creepy glowing green eyes (this from someone that normally likes green above all colours), as well as seeing what those birds do to Mana Wyrms. Imagine what they do to real people!

As for the other discussion going, I'm fine with the current sets. The Frostfire set is the first set I've really wanted to wear. I like the colours. I also like my Blameaux robes - festy enough for battle yet classy enough for a formal occassion.