Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 17:03   Link #310
Lummie

I think that the revelation of this tsundere girl who's going great heights in order to protect him, will eventually stir him up to pick up his martial arts once again. Solely for the reason that Shioon wouldn't be able to live with the fact that someone is getting hurt because of him and that all he can do is watch without making a fist.

Aside from this, we know that the Murim is completely fine with taking hostages so I can imagine Saehee being targeted when they know that they're uncapable of bringing him down that easy. The author wrote her into the story in the first place as a reason for Shioon to become stronger and overcome people like the bully Chang Ho. I do wish however that Shioon would see that the Murim's power balance is shaking and temporarily cut ties with her because I do not wish for her becoming an hindrance some way in the story. Especially when the focus lies this time around on exterminating him as potential threat or due a grudge.

So far i'm enjoying where the story is heading. Though it annoyed me a bit to see Shioon getting his ass kicked. He's after all the nine arts dragon's disciple, he's the one who should do the kicking.

Last edited by Lummie; 2010-10-15 at 17:24. Reason: Here to hope Shioon gets his powers back asap.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote