View Single Post
Old 2009-08-05, 14:33   Link #94
marvelB

Yeah, I wouldn't expect to see Blackbeard reappear for a good while. We know that him and Shiryuu have some business to wrap up in Impel Down, and that could take a little time. He most likely won't come to Marineford until the war is all but over (along with his new Impel Down posse, of course! ).

By the way, I think this was pointed out before, but one of the commanders kinda resembles Scratchmen Apoo. Maybe he's even from the long arm tribe, just like the supernova....?

And again I think it's pretty cool to see that two of the VAs fighting in this war are those guys that Doflamingo was playing around with in chapter 234. I'm also glad to see that 4 out of the 5 Buster Call VAs are shown in the spread (where the heck IS Yamakaji, anyway? I don't think he's that dog Zoan dude, since he doesn't have a dark beard OR a cigar in his mouth.....). Seeing as the summary from before mentioned Garp and Tsuru join the VAs, I'm actually pretty interested in seeing old Tsuru in action, as well. In the past I didn't think she was a fighter since her intro stated that she was a tactician, but maybe she will turn out to be a martial artist or something after all (would be fitting, since her name means crane in Japanese ). Heh, I can't wait to see Garp's reaction when he sees Luffy entering Marineford with his group of prison escapees......