View Single Post
Old 2011-06-18, 09:13   Link #61
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nope, your not the only one. The first time I saw that guy. I already condemn him as a bad guy.
Well, I'm being suspicious on him from the start as I suspected him as a bad guy in disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wow, what an episode! Makes me like all the girls equally, or maybe more so than ever let's start with Riko's table tease, worthy of a sig moment then Aria's heart shaped apron, I WANT MORE OF THAT. If she ditched the heart hairpin completely, then a heart shaped apron is fine by me XD lol the girl who calls her partner a slave cannot bring herself to say "master", and while she did manage to say it, whoa nelly her robotic repetitious voice was creepy

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is back? And a student? Playing the piano? Forget that, her drawing was the win I just knew it was going to end up like that, you know when they don't show her strokes completely it was definitely going to floor you XD and the glasses was the finishing touch.

Now the infirmary scene. The censors.... AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T CENSOR ARIA TAKING OFF HER STOCKINGS OH ME OH MY I AM IN HYSTERIA MODE NOW BECAUSE THAT WAS A SUPER EFFECTIVE DOUBLE JEOPARDY TO MY FETISHES TWINTAIL + TAKING OFF STOCKING = DEATH BY NASAL BLOOD LOSS

I said it from the early eps, but it's true, the girls' underwear are really color coded by their hair, and Reki finally showed us some real good stuff, man I have to say a sporty bra never looked so good but even more so, my desires are conflicting again, as Reki + green hair + green underwear = critical damage to my main systems MAYDAY OH MAN THE GREEN I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ACTIVATE HYSTERIA MODE VER 2 NOW

Gyahaha, the end of the ep was probably my favorite, when Aria's eyes were literally beaming with her embarrassment of all things romance

Oh, so Vlad's the vamp? No wonder why Riko wants that rosary, it may have an Inner Moka all she has to do is point it at the bad guy and poof, insta win
Man, you sweated a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, They didn't use the words 'Plea Bargain' in the anime, but Kinji did say that she made a deal with the Judge, and Jeanne confirms it; one of the conditions is that she joins the Butei, but she comments that it's just another kind of prison.
I wonder why the heck they scrapped this particular part for the anime? Seems that it's important for a better understanding.

Prison, huh? That's just wonderful... If she's freed, what is she gonna do?