View Single Post
Old 2007-04-26, 18:59   Link #2183
dutchMasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Could it be Wolf's Rain? If I remember correctly one of the guys is the leader of a group of boys at the beginning of the anime, and the scene you describe is sort of familiar as well...
Could be....I have watched Wolf's Rain, a while ago, and that scene I remember does sort of feel Wolf's Rain-ish. But not 100% sure that's the one, might be a flashback scene or something...damn I feel so close, yet so far. Thanks though.

BTW, it's definitely not that scene at the beginning with Kiba (white wolf) fighting Tsume (grey wolf) in front of those other people with that tree and some random orphan kid.

EDIT: Ok, a bit more is coming back to me. The adults drive in cars, and I think they are trying to capture some of the orphans. I'm not sure if the orphans are stealing food, could be (quite common in animes I guess). I think the leader fights one or two adults, and manages to steal one of the cars. They don't manage to drive away completely though. Also a mute girl orphan involved somewhere I think. Kid A could be the main character, or one of the main characters. I don't know how he gets there, but the orphans are kind to him, and offer him shelter+food I think. Forgot what happens next....it's killing me.

Last edited by dutchMasta; 2007-04-26 at 19:43.
dutchMasta is offline   Reply With Quote