View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 18:39   Link #124
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

*surprised at everyone's shock about the revelation about III's gender*

*Thinks back to Episode 11 thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
You know, for all we know, the new person-in-blue could end up being another Jail Girl....

I know it's highly unbelievable and almost blasphemous to suggest but strangely this idea somewhat seems possible to me .

Anyway, enough with the self-congratulations.

The Grumpy Fatso is one of those regrettably abundant idiots you'll see in most stories involving a large organisation. Narrow-minded, thinking-locked-in-stone, and as most have put, possibly corrupt. To put it in another way, the type that prevents the group from progressing due to limitations in their thinking.

I seriously doubt that he is the client. He obviously does not approve of the notion of working with "criminals", be they real or otherwise (how dare he calls my Queen a "criminal"!). His mental abilities appears to be limited to internal squabbling and other petty matters, not to mentioned his lack of fore-sight for stopping the Anti-AMF research (possibly because he felt that it's a waste of resources. How wise.)

His secretary however appears to be more ominous. I won't be surprised if she is pulling the strings from behind (manipulating people like Regius shouldn't be much of a problem if you know how to play them by their egos) or an accomplice of the Doktor or client (or maybe she IS the client).

The elder sisters appears to have Scaglietti's eyes (Uno appears to have those sneaky amber eyes as well). Perhaps the Doktor probably used his own DNA as a basis for the "older" girls?

Btw Vita's expression when the forwards explained the ruse was absolutely priceless .

Signature by liro