View Single Post
Old 2010-03-21, 15:27   Link #6235
Used Can

I honestly don't see why you guys are so eager about keeping up this discussion, when you guys know you won't change the other person's opinion in the end. It's just a meaningless discussion, in my opinion, and it won't change anything that has happened so far.

Why not change the discussion into what we expect from the new arcs? Will things actually go back to the way they used to be? Nagi no longer has her fortune, and that should change many things. To begin with, they'll have to find a new place to live. They will no longer be able to go to Hakuō (unless Athena and/or Hina can do anything about it), and may start attending to the public school (which may mean more focus for Ayumu). One way or the other, I'm expecting a major focus on Nagi. What I'm wondering is if Maria will get any important focus, considering she's been mostly turned into a gag character. There are still some mysteries about her, but I wonder if, in the end, they'll turn out to be relevant.

Hopefully, I'm wrong on the major focus on Nagi, and many other characters will receive important focus as well, and they'll also move with the plot.