View Single Post
Old 2010-12-19, 07:12   Link #94
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Not really, I suspect they married right out of university.
Since they were 2nd years in HS, assuming they went to university immediately that would mean they married 5 years after the story, 5 years before the scene with the daughter. That girl is not a mere 4 1/2 years old. I could see her as 7 or 8, which would mean they married and conceived pretty much right after graduating highschool.

And I don't think Junichi was bad or insensitive to suggest that Tsukasa apologize. Remember that her outburst had turned many of the students against her and limited the help to just a few people. Tsukasa was already stressed and exhausted, which probably added to her sudden decision to drop the facade in front of the whole class. This meant that there weren't enough people working to get the job done. Junichi just didn't want Tsukasa to overwork herself again and get sick, and since he knew that even if he worked all night every night it wouldn't be enough to stop that, so he suggested for her sake that she swallow her pride and try to get the people to help once more. I'm sorry but in this case a loved one's life is more important than her feelings.