View Single Post
Old 2011-01-22, 09:04   Link #2067
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Yuki should have pull the "If you love me than you should wait till I'm ready, if not than it's over between us since you obviously wanted my body instead of actually loving me" card. That's one way that women often test man if there only after there bodies (hit it and quit it) or actually love them enough to wait till there ready. She also could have said that if they do actually end up doing it wont be in the School of all places because she's not going to cheapen herself like that.
Wanted to say that but You were faster than me. All she needed to say is for him to wait, but she didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
It's no secret that the average American person is rather conservative when it comes to sexual outspokenness and sex in general compared to common European "standards" , you don't need numbers for that. I don't mean to derogate this conservatism, however, any serious psychologist will confirm that repressing sexuality just makes what it actually tries to achieve worse in the end.

What I really wanted to get at, even though my first paragraph might not support that (), is that this is an old debate on principles that has already been pursued several times even here on AS. Not saying you should stop arguing about it but don't expect to change the other side's view

Back on topic: Putting all the blame on Yuki's shoulders is just plain ridiculous. It's not like she questioned their relationship to get into his pants. She also didn't set up a camera and showed it to others out of sheer group pressure or greed for money.
To put it blatantly, this notion is sexist as f*** .
It's true Yuki did a mistake here, no doubt, but that doesn't mean she is to blame for the general situation at all.
Maybe touru and his friends are more guilty, but no way in hell yuki is as pure as you people make here. She is making herself a drama queen who is pure as a white fluffy bunny who was hit with a stick. Girls mature emotionally faster, seems that yuki was retarded in that aspect, to not coldly analyze the situation.
For me yuki has 50% fault same goes for touru, I pull out the friends from the equation atm, as they didn't put touru stick in yuki ... It was all yuki/touru doings, what friends say is what friends say, if someone is retarded enough to not say no then its their fault.

Anyway I'm out from this discussion as all of you people will defend yuki like she is some fluffy hurt thing, for me she is just an idiot who makes herself *oh so hurt*. People had worse things done to them in their life and I didn't see them react as stupid as her.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote