View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 20:28   Link #5410
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
According to sankaku, fans over there of the animé are upset that the Yukino punishment scene was censored. Guess they didn't have enough with Mirajane's fight. Sometimes, when you read stuff like that, it makes you react 2 ways: indifferent, and shocked to the point of saying these 2 things. If you wanted to see that scene uncensored in animé form, make up your own shit in deviantart, or if you wanna hear her VA or any other girl VA from the show in that scenario, look up their resumé and see if they did any H. Seriously, what some people will do to get their fix...
This being Sankaku, "fans over there of the anime are upset" likely translates to "A relative handful of 2ch viewers expressed disappointment in a manner that could vaguely be construed as being upset in the 2ch discussion thread during the episode when it was seen that Yukino prostrating herself was not going to be shown on TV like it was in the manga. They then moved on with their lives.". But since that doesn't give Sankaku an eye grabbing headline and an excuse to post nearly every vaguely fanservicey shot Fairy Tail's ever had, they just twist things around, and make things up to their satisfaction since most readers will never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Not that I'm defending Sankaku, since they're like the hard headed news channel for Anime-dom, but I think they showed a chart of the ratings, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the angry fans came from there too.
That's not a chart of ratings they showed. It's a graph someone does every week of number of posts the episode thread on 2ch gets during the episode itself.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote