Thread: Azur Lane
View Single Post
Old 2018-09-15, 22:26   Link #3
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Only started playing when the English version came out. Been enjoying it a lot and started to take more of my time than other games. Have gotten all the rollable SR units so far but it took me getting 5 San Diegos first before getting a Belfast and the rest just followed easily after I stopped building in Light section. Not that hard of a farmer so I'm still overflowing with oil from commissions but my main fleet has heavy cost so it evens out a bit when farming Poi mines. I've made some low cost farming units to use too so there's that. Fox mines have also given me 3 Akagis before I got a Kaga. My shipfu is Rodney and I got her swimsuit as soon as it came out and married her when that got implemented. She's also my highest level unit and max skill too. Just need to get gold equips on her and she'll be perfect. So far I'm switching between farming the PoW event, fox mines and Poi mines as I've gotten 2 Wales and 2 Vampires already from building and there's no need to farm for them now for dupes as I don't plan to use them yet. Saving my cubes right now for future boats. Need to see which ones I want to collect.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote