View Single Post
Old 2011-09-04, 04:17   Link #73
toriko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Y'know, with chad and Orhime KO'd and ishida cut by Tsuikishima it only now just hit me that it seems like we are leading into YET ANOTHER arc where the human characters got shafted by the plot. In HM, those 3 got the short end of the stick; Chad despite making a big deal about being too weak to back up Ichigo trains hard only to find that he was STILL too weak to support ichigo; Orihime depsite all her training never got to be much more than a damsel in distress (like 3 times); and Ishida despite all of his training, wasted a ton of time with an espada and his really only seemingly note worthy thing was giving Ichigo some moral support.

This arc seemed like such a good chance for them... ichigo was powerless to defend himself; no matter how weak those humans might be they were still more able to protect and fight off enemies than ichigo. But do they get to do that? no... instead they get to be pawns in Ginjo's little game and we have to call in REAL fighters to fight the big fight. Honestly; instead of calling in all these big guns, maybe we could have kept this fight a bit closer to home... Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Chad, Orihime vs the Fullbringers. (though granted Ichigo's team would need two more players and I somehow hesitate to include urahara and isshin in their roster)

true we don't know where things might still go, but I doubt those humans will be taking part in the fights seeing as the number of shimigami that showed up is the exact number needed for a 7 vs 7 fight. hell if anything ishida might pop back up to fight against Ichigo (he was slashed by tsukishima afterall)
I agree,ss arc was good coz the focus was on the main characters.after ss arc rest of the series is pure BS.