View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 10:55   Link #59
Velsy

I currently am reading Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and I just got to chapter 29 and it said it was becoming an anime. Thus why I just came here to look just now O_o

Its kinda bizzar because I was telling a few friends about this manga and I already had pictured the perfect VA for Yuuko as I've been reading. Even told them If it became an anime, it would be perfect for Yuuko.

Basicly 4 characters that had me convinced over Yuukos voice. Rieri the playful vampire from Kaibutsu Oujo who dresses alot like Yuuko and has the long black hair and red eyes. The ghost from To-Love-Ru. The spookyness/ghostly pressence of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, also with the long black hair ^_^. Emna Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, whos a former vengence ghost. Darkish presence with the long black hair and red eyes and dresses similar. All this in common ? = Noto Momiko!

Now after hearing its really going to be an anime, please tell me that Noto Momiko will be picked to be the VA for Yuuko? Now that its really going to be an anime afterall O_o
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote