Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-18, 09:28   Link #754
KaWaitress
Waitress Fetish ♥

Send a message via AIM to KaWaitress
I've found something pretty amusing the other day and thought i should post it, although some of it might be offensive ^_~

Quote:
My wonderful girlfriend and I have been together for over a year now and decided to get married

It was just one little thing that bothered me, her beautiful little sister. She was 22, with tight shorts and usually without a bra. When I was around she'd often bend over, and I always saw more more than I wished of her private parts. She must have been aware, because she never did that around anyone else.

One day the little sister called me and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.
She was all alone when I came, and silently whispered she had feelings for me that she couldn't get over.
She said, she wanted to have sex with me just once before I get married to her sister.

I was in shock and didn't know how to reply, or respond. "I'll walk up to the bed room, come up if you like"

I was shocked while watching her walk upstairs. While at the top of the stairs she tossed her panties down to me. I stood there for a while, then I decided to turn around and walk straight to the main door.
I opened the door and walked to my car.

While walking towards my car I could see my family in-law applauding.
With tears in his eyes my father in-law walked towards me to hug me.
"We're happy that you passed our little test, we couldn't wish for a better husband for our daughter, welcome to the family"

The moral of the story: Always have condoms in the car
KaWaitress is offline   Reply With Quote