View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 12:51   Link #1084
Slick_rick

Decent chapter. It seems like Kaito's plan almost worked. Zero and Sara almost went at it but Yuki interrupted. I almost wish she hadn't...

Zero and Yuki's reunion was very anti-climatic. Zero certainly isn't pulling any punches anymore though I'd assume Yuki would gather that touching him wouldn't be the best idea since what happened last time. Yori looks like a lamb let out in the middle of a pack of hungry wolves. Poor girl. I actually loved Sara's dress and she was looking quite sexy. Yuki should take some fashion tips. Sara seems to have formed an alliance with good ole Ouri-kun to oppose Kaname and Yuki. Well that's just my guess. Who knows what they're all planning.

Yori and Yuki to have some time together next chapter. Will Zero be there? Drama... Sara and Kaname having a conversation should be interesting. I'd like to know more about what she's up to and what kind of person she is. Gruesome event next chapter? Someone finally going to bite the dust? If it's Cain that would make my day but I'll probably not be that fortunate.