View Single Post
Old 2010-05-01, 08:53   Link #59
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I don't like how some of us start to resent Yurippe through. If she was the first to rebel. The time it take her to collect such large group of people (especially the "Guild")and become their trusted leader would be several years at least. Her history fighting with Kanade has been long. And based on SSS members reaction about the possibility that Kanade may join them, i will say we are in Otonashi' shoes only. That's why we can so easily feel sympathy and head-over-heel to Kanade.

In fact, Yurippe was sensitive enough to acknowledge the possibly change in Kanade's emotion instead of keep up with their ignorance. I bet none of us would even notice Kanade's food choice and analyse over it like the way Yurippe did
I would have to agree that some people are being a little hard on Yuri she's just a victim of he own short sightedness hardly wroth the death wishes people have been giving her. Also if you think about this episode sets thing up for a epic team up with Yuri and Kanade taking on the new student council president.

Oh was I the only one who saw a hint of envy in Yuri's face when she saw Otonashi and Kanade talking so casually together...I smell love triangle!

OMG! Why did I just say that now there will be yet another shiper war!