View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 13:19   Link #2
jonli
JONLIの憂'

For their biology, I always expected them to be nano-beings. Little micro-organisms that stick to each other which is how they can shape shift because all they do is rearrange their group structure. These nanites probably communicate to each other at a frequency similar to the QBW (the way they communicate is probably similar to a brain, just think of them as a giant brain that shape shifts) which is why they can sense QBW, but it is different enough for them to be surprised by Innovators.

Origin? No idea, didn't they say it was born within a star? I don't know how that's possible, but since all we know are carbon based life forms on Earth...and since the galaxy is so large...and since we have MANY galaxies....I'm sure there are other forms of life out there that we never expect to have happened.

Since ELS is a hivemind, I'm assuming some kind of virus that can spread quickly within them would do the trick. Something that they just assimilate without knowing and breaks them apart from within.

As for the franchise itself I doubt they would go deeper into the alien territory with other universes such as UC. They already created the 00 universe which is literally an entire set up for humanity to unite as one to meet aliens. So if they want to go further down the alien route they'd do it with future 00 installments (even though they have space whales in CE...). There's plenty of room for that as well as plenty of possibilities for future MORE advanced Mobile Suits in 00. Like I mentioned in the other thread, they can build a new Gundam with ELS organics incorporated into it. So it can do some shape-shifting as well as controlled through QBW communications with the alien. The story can also focus on the relationship between the human pilots and the ELS Mobile Suits, how they slowly get along with each other. Since the Sumeragi left Earth, there are plenty of more worlds they can explore. They can even expand on the understanding theme. Sometimes when you understand each other you still can't coexist.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote