Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-01, 19:19   Link #13385
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

I'm still in the "Trump is doing it to boost Apprentice ratings" camp.

But if he actually got nominated as republican candidate it would be hilarious. I can just imagine all the "you're fired jokes". Probably start a new TV show "Vice presidential apprentice":

"So I'm splitting you into two teams. Your challenge for this week to balance the budgets of congressional districts in California! Only one of you can become my vice presidential candidate."

If he got elected he could select all the government posts using such a system.

"Sarah Palin: I'm telling you mr. trump, I contributed to the team like no other, I have executive experience in managing the state of Alaska, of course I'm the best candidate as VP, I know our team may have done poorly this week, but it certainly not my fault. I think Rand was at fault for lacking the team spirit to fully contribute."

"Rand Paul: With respect, I think Sarah is completely wrong. The only way we could balance the congressional districts budget to make huge cuts everywhere and let the free market do the work for us. Sarah's solutions were half hearted at best."

"Trump: You know Paul, I think you've got some good ideas, but you weren't able to cooperate with the rest of team. Also, I like Sarah's moxie, I think she's got the thick skin to make it on the campaign trail with me. So I've got say Rand, You're Fired!"