View Single Post
Old 2010-05-31, 08:07   Link #1113
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
Well, after a year break here I am again, with a new chapter.
Actually, I feel decidedly ashamed of the way the first four are written and I know I have to rewrite them (and I have things to add, so to say) and overall I feel like I could (and have to) do way better than this... But then again, I also want to move forward with the plot, so I'm planning to concentrate on new chapters.

Title: Consequences of Wishes
Author: Eleonore Magilinon
Pairings: Suzaku/Euphemia, some complicated Lelouch relations (no Lelouch/Kallen, sorry) and other
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Romance, Family, Friendship, slight Crossover
Rating: T
Summary: Through the wish-granting deal made by a certain person, two friends gain the chance to rewrite the past. Given both the knowledge of the future and the consequences of their decisions, what will they be able to achieve?
Knowing everything also means knowing the consequences of every action they take, with no more excuses but the variety of ways to ruin everything.
And also plenty of people once again refusing to be just pieces on the chess-board.
Warnings: Heavy spoilers of everything possible, both seasons included, some unexpected het pairings involved and many original characters in store.

Chapter 5: Reminiscences
Words: 7058
Chapter summary: While Euphie awaits her transfer, Shirley's leaving and C.C.'s appearing out of nowhere, the thoughts inevitably drift to the realm of things that has long faded into the past, things that feel like they're missing in the present and things that are expected form the future.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5032132/5

I would highly appreciate all the reviews and especially the ones involving constructed criticism along with stating your ideas about the things in need of improvement.
I would also be really grateful for any comments on my writing style that I hope did improve at least a little during this long year.

Last edited by Eleonore Magilinon; 2010-05-31 at 08:18.
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote