View Single Post
Old 2008-02-06, 13:17   Link #1088
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I think its one of the ways Riful measures her oppentents strengths and weakness's basically shes just hides her yoki enough that normal senseing wouldn't detect her true strength but someone who has any skill would see though it, i'am pretty sure Riful could hide her yoki better if she wanted to.
Yes, but she did hide it - she was never shown off her true power for the most part, but Galatea see right through that. During the first meeting, Riful doesn't need someone that can sense youki, so there is no reason to "play the game", other than her typical behavior.

Quote:
I don't think they where that dumb Audrey in perticually seemed fairly intelligent,what you seem to be forgeting is Riful is disguiseing herself as a normal level AB only someone of Galatea's level of yoki senseing skill would see though it seeing as neither Rachel or Audrey seem skilled at it it's no surprise they where fooled.Another point is that most claymore's don't seem to even know what an Abyssal is never mind how strong they are.
Audrey call her by name, so she know who Riful is. In Clare's generation, she doesn't even know her name before Galatea mentioned it, but since Audrey call her by name, so she should know the history behind her...

Quote:
The only thing I see lacking in the current generation is exprenice and the lack of caution when a AB walks up to A number 3 and 5 you should know she has something up her sleeve but they got cocky and fell right into her trap.I think Ophelia is a bad example if you look at her stats shes number 1 materiel in fact I consider her the number 2 of clares generation with Galatea been the number 1,Ophelia didn't know what the flash sword was but she did know that clare was reading her yoki.Audrey and Rachel didn't have the chace to show this kind of skill because Ruful was just standing there and letting them show there moves.
I was just using her as an example, as I cannot really use Miria, since she is a semi-special case. Supposedly, if you are in the top 5 of the org, you are supposed to be "heads" above the rest of the Claymore, but I just don't see it in this generation, other than Alicia, Beth and Miata...