View Single Post
Old 2008-10-08, 09:45   Link #2066
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Just because the Albion is capable of going that fast does not mean Suzaku can reach that level of his own accord. He may not be surpassing his limits, but he is surpassing what he is normally capable of.
since Suzaku is superhuman by default he can push things more than just your regular human like Kallen or Bismark and his body can take more punishiment. pushing yourself at that speed and fighting takes a toll on you, thus having Kallen passout and Suzaku not when they fought. he can fight at that extreme and last longer. it is body toughness and strength and also his mental concentration that makes him capable off achiving that and Live Geass helps exploit that. it would of taken him longer without it but i am confident he would of reach it non the less.

Quote:
Yeah, I've watched it, and yes, he does use it from the start.

What's this? Live Geass activates at the start of the fight? When you ask people to review the episode, be sure that you're right.
oh trust me i am right and i believe you misread what i wrote....okay, you didnt read it right when i was arguing with BladeofDarkness (who is now banned for some reason) or whoever else i was debating with before you came in. Suzaku didn't have the Live Geass on throughout the whole blasted fight since the beginning to the end or when they were in combat. It was on and off

let me prove my case. here is a face of Suzaku when were shown again him and Kallen battling for the second time.

as you can see his face is not lit up with Live Geass. Live Geass is off. So before this pic was shown Suzaku had to be battling Kallen with out the Live Geass for a while. Now after this pic, Suzaku and Kallen exchanged blows and we are once again shown Suzaku's face.

He has no Live Geass. Live Geass is still off. So he is still battling Kallen without the assistance of Live Geass.

next scene we are shown Kallen and Suzaku fighting in mere dots and then up in the sky fighting and hitting each other. Suzaku lands a hit to Kallen with one of the swords and then Kallen lands a kick to Suzaku. keep in mind that the last time we saw Suzaku he had no Live Geass on and once again we are are shown his face.

No Live Geass! and later on we see he still has the two blades. So he was fighting Kallen with no Live Geass still to this point.

next time we are taken to the battle were Kallen and Suzaku are engaging because we see a red blast that was aimed at Suzaku.

when were are shown Suzaku's face immidiately after,

No LIVE GEASS being used even at this point in the battle. So sometime before the first pick of Suzaku that I posted the Live Geass was off and up to this point. NOT ONCE were we shown Suzaku having the LIVE GEASS on. He was fighting Kallen without it. That is a big chunk of the fight.

It is only when he tried to end the fight that we were again shown that Suzaku using Live Geass which he managed to do and fake his death.

do you understand now? he didnt use it 100% and for the majority of the fight, Suzaku didnt use Live Geass against Kallen.

Quote:
No, he can't do that own his own, or he wouldn't bother using it. He wouldn't, and couldn't, even touch Bismarck before the live Geass was active. Against Kallen, with the Geass active, which he explicitly states, he could not overcome her. The Geass is an adrenaline shot for him. You're desperately trying to downplay what it does.
dude the whole world and the all the major leaders were watching and Suzaku & Lelouch needed to make a statement especially when Lelouch took the thrown. No chances were taken and he used his Live Geass to help reach his peak faster. Suzaku is superhuman without the live geass, he can push farther than others. Nothing is indicated that he cant push it without the Geass, also it wasnt mentioned that he did push the Albion to the limit against Bismark anyway. He just made it go faster with assistance with Live Geass but without he still could of accomplished it. I mean it was just faster speed. He has the Live Geass and he uses it. There is no indication that he would of failed without it.

also Code Geass R2 made it a habit that when a new mecha is introduce or given some sort of an upgrade that it wins for some reason or another. so sooner or later Suzaku would of won. I am not desperately trying downgrade the Live Geass, it does what it does but Suzaku can do the samething but just a little longer.

Quote:
He was killed because Suzaku's live Geass made him faster than Bismarck could keep up with. Then he just sliced the sword down the middle.
okay and? it was a head on attack and Bismark saw it. He foolishly believed he could counter Suzaku at that speed and with that superior mecha. he paid the price.

Quote:
I never said Kallen would have won. In fact I seriously doubt she would have. Don't put words in my mouth. And no, he would not have won, because he couldn't win until he used it.
sorry mistook you for someone else on that, i am aruging with more than one person at a time. and yes he would of won, he could of reach it but he needed to rap things up quickly and Live Geass made him accomplish that a little bit faster. I mean Suzaku won in a matter of seconds against all of them.

again, this series in R2 made it a habit of showing more advanced mechas or newly introduced or ones that recieved an upgrade win. only a 9th generation frame can defeat a 9th generation. there are just too many weapons and variables. so no, Bismark would lose in the end. if he had a equal mecha then his skills would defeat anyone put in front of him along with the aid of his future geass.

they would of made the new mecha win for whatever reason they can come up with.