View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 18:45   Link #10001
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
oh c'mon sky, you can pull off something better than this =P are you tired?
The kiss was confirmed mutual by the staff, ok, perfect.
Is not something that has been greatly performed in the series - by the animation team/writers and everything I mean, because a lot of us has had the impression it has been a very sad kiss for Karen watching the series and I don't think that not being higly focused on the KaLulu romance makes you a less intelligent viewer - but it's far from being completely WTF-shit like, say, if the animation team said 'by the end of the series, Suzaku was madly in love with Nina'! So, fine this way.

You and other fans of the pairing are happy, someone else might be angry, some other can't give a fuck or being skepticall, but coming to this point now the discussion is becoming redundant. Let's wait for more instead of going all 'aaaw this not makes sense' or ' ooh that's illogical' or 'they hate us so they refuse to see'!

I do really appreciate your opinion that Lelouch loved both Shirley and Karen but never come to fully understand his feelings or had time to make projects about it, if you still think it was like that.
Alright. All the points you made i agree and i still stand in my opinion but what you quoted about what i said, is that. Some people making COMPLETELY irrelevant and stupid remarks onto the material-kiss subject. I'm not sure if they are trying to "ruin" the "Kalulu joy", what they do is actually failing. And fail in a not-humorous way. :/