View Single Post
Old 2008-12-17, 20:37   Link #28
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
SPOILERS, lots of 'em.

If only Kallen could have waited a couple more minutes before barging in during episode 24, all these questions might have been answered.
If only CC didn't have interrupted them during their near proposal following by smexy scene, maybe all these questions might have been answered too...

Quote:
Kallen loved only part of Lelouch. She was split between his two masks, and I think even she didn't know which one she preferred. I believe her opinion was that the perfect Lelouch would have been a few traits from both sides, but I think she also realized how that was impossible. As for what Lelouch thought of her... It's hard to say. I honestly don't think he romantically loved her. I think he cared for her more than most other people close to him (remember his reaction of her being captured), but I think his care for her was more in a friendly love kind of way. I think if he romantically loved her, he would have kissed her back when she kissed him.
He did. Officially stated, it was a mutual kiss where they shared something important. Officially stated too.

I'll answer to the rest latter, this only seemed important.

*Busy -_-*

Oh and

Quote:
I don't think things would work out so well if Lelouch and Kallen actually tried to have a romantic relationship. Kallen's mind just clashes with Lelouch's. She values honor, courage, and strength of an individual while he values intellect, the greater good, and the strength of a group. I think they are the kind of people that make amazingly great friends, but terrible couples
Lelouch values Suzaku, Suzaku isn't made of intellect; lelouch values a lot of people, and he value Kallen to the point where he entruste his life in her hands during most of the serie.Kallen values Lelouch, nothing more to add; It's not because those people are made up of intellect or strenght that they can't like others kind of people, in this case, the serie disagree with you.