Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 01:08   Link #20959
Chris38

I will try to explain how I think the youkai energy system works, and why I belive that the amplified chanel that Tohou Fuhai inserted into Tsukune's body is not an independent source of power as some of you claim it to be...

In the first placee, let's talk about naturally born ayashi, which all have naturall source's of power, like it was explained in the manga (vampires - thier blood, Sucubii have the power of love, wherewolf's - moon )...

Now, it wouldn't be a strectch to claim that all ayashi have some sort of natural organ that is responsible for converting the energy that they recive from their source of power (which is probably something that their bodies can't use directly ) into an energy that their bodies can use (which is called youkai energy)...

In the case of humans, they obviously don't have such organs, since their bodies are difrennt then the body of a naturally born ayashi, in other words they are completly unable to have youkai energy being produced in their bodies, since their bodies aren't adapted to it ...

So, what happens when such an normal human is injected with the blood of an ayashi, which is basically a foregin and poisenous substance to his human body, which probably can't get rid of it, and has no choice but to adapt to it - in other words mutate ...

Now one of the things that the human body must do in other to survive the injection of an ayashi's blood into it's system, is develop an organ that would be capable of converting the energy recived from the ayashi's source of power into an energy that the body can use (youkai energy), which is something an human body dosen't posses...

In other words a human body needs to endure some pretty drastic sudden and spontaneous changes, and if the subject can survive that, well he will be capable of using youkai powers, similar to the ones that the ayashi who injected him with his / her posseses...

But do you think, for a moment that organs carefully developed in the course of generations that naturally born ayashi have has the same quality as organs quickly developed in a sudden and spontaneous change made to a foremly human body... the answer is that they can't be compared and the organs that a former human has developed during his mutation are obviously inferior to the organs that naturally born humans have...

The result is that a humans youkai energy is unstable and hard to take control of, which finally leads us to the topic of Tohou Fuhai's modification technique...

Now, I don't think that Tohou Fuhai is capable of changing the spices of an ayashi or adding another source of power to someone's body, as some of the other pepole in this forum claim, since he obviously isin't a god, and has some limitations on what he is capable of doing....

So, how could he help a former human who already has a fine source of ayashi power, but isin't capable of properly using them, due to the inferioririty of his body organs, well there is only one anwser, and that is to modify the organs that a human has developed in the course of his mutation, and under his careful guidence change them into properly developed organs that naturaly born ayashi have...

Which basically leaves us with chapter 42, where Tohou Fuhai speaks about the Amplified chanel that produces youkai energy within Tsukune's body, which to my understanding dosen't mean that the source of Tsukune's youkai energy has been changed, since like I said I don't think that Tohou Fuhai is capable of changing the kind of spiecies that Tsukune is becoming...

It just means that the organ responsible for producing Tsukune's youkai energy has been changed into a much more stable one , which should solve some of Tsukune's problems of his Shinso powers going out of control, now that Tsukune's body has become a lot more adjusted to the power of his Shinso blood...

At least that's how I understand all the mess that chapter 42 brought us, and unless Ikeda mentiones something more about this development, nothing is going to convince me to change my mind about it...

I just might change my theory a little bit, if someone finds some error's in it...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-09-11 at 02:14.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote