View Single Post
Old 2011-09-24, 21:57   Link #63
syke123

The series grasped an aspect of life which hadn't been explored. After the third episode I began realizing the true message, this anime was trying to bring forth. At first I thought it was one of those humor/romances, and I dropped the series as soon as I saw Yuri holding a sniper rifle.

But I ended up giving it another chance because I thought the humor would amuse me. And as the series progressed, I felt different as if I were looking at it the wrong way. They're backgrounds started to unfold and they began captivating me in they're ironic, and cruel, fate.

They gave detailed backgrounds to few characters, which sinked you in with them, unfortunately the same can't be told for the rest as it really seems rushed. Considering the number of plot holes at times you don't even know where the series is going, as they change things a lot, different resolutions go back and forth.

Nevertheless it proved my first reactions wrong, and my final remarks would call the series nothing less than beautiful. I also learned that the cruelest thing you could do is take away a child's right to live before he can realize how beautiful life really is.

Last edited by syke123; 2011-09-24 at 23:12.