Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 10:33   Link #4648
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
So you dismiss every bit of evidence presented to you, no matter what. You have obviously encased your opinion on this in concrete, and there is no point in bothering with reasoned debates. I think I may have to put you on my ignore list just so I can keep coming into this thread.
Because just about every bit of "evidence" presented has no application to the situation at hand. The hatch was not as difficult to open as people think it to be (and history proved that it was possible, since those who drowned did so because they either didn't get out for the sake of the mission or had other problems that was not present in GuP), and exercises standards are different (JGSDF and ROKA do not just stop an exercise because there "might" be danger as opposed to actual danger to lives). Basically, you re the one dismissing/ignoring evidence without actual feedback.

And really, if you're petty enough to not be able to back up your argument without resorting to insults such as bloodlust and sociopath first, this might have been a civil discussion without all the heat generated. You're just running away from the argument you started. Irresponsible, really.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote