View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 16:58   Link #264
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxen View Post
Thanks for clearing that up, something that gets me though...

Mei States that the "Another" is at the hotel correct? (Episode 10)
That rules out the school staff and his aunt...
I was really in favor of the aunt theory, guess we read too into it and it would make the preview of characters in the intro useless...

Btw, I admire your conviction towards KNOX with so many people throwing you down, myself included. xD
Its not really conviction;
As you may have seen I have often referred to Miss Marple books during my different attemps to analyze the evidence (before and after I got to know the solution). You now have to know that A. Christie and R.Knox were both in the same club, so it was easy to get that you can probably solve her novels using Knox rules. So I'm actually just used to apply them.
I can do a detailed analysis with all the hints given and where later.

As to the other part:
(no actual spoiler, just something to think about)
Spoiler for Theory about Mei's eye:

Does this mean anything or am I just pretending that it does?Is this part of the pehnomenon a deus ex Machima, a Lie Misaki told us? A hallucination or optical deception? Who knows :P.
I'm thrilled to see whether they have the same Another in the Anime as it is in the other works thouggh, because at least one death got already swapped between victims.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2012-03-13 at 17:12.