View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 09:25   Link #1850
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
She doesn't expect that he can take them all 3. However, she does expect that he was some sort of trump card, mainly because of the sealed spirit he gotten. She doesn't know how powerful Kamito is, only how powerful the sword is.
He does tame the spirit the whole school can't tame for years, many generations of student. Ofc he is super awesome!!!!
How can someone precept that as he is just a little above average?

And how do you even know she doesn't expect he can take them all 3?
Why don't she chose the maid instead or some other classmate?
There is no different between him or any other classmate in this matter, they are outsiders. And she even knows other classmates longer than him. And she just BURN his house and "probably" piss him off. Just "may be", "probably", but absolutely not "definitely", right? Right???
I really don't see why she would choose someone she hardly know about, probably piss off beside for making use of his awesome power.

ANYWAY, my main point is: your problems, solve them yourself.
There is no excuse what so ever to have an outsider like Minator solving any parts of her problems.
She insults your sister, beat her yourself.
You challenge Ellis, fight her yourself.
If you think 1 against 2 is too much too handle, then why dafuq you provoke Ellis for? You reap what you sow.
Quote:
Time efficient isn't the word, it was just too troublesome. A 1-on-1 duel with 3 people would span several days, fight, rest, fight, rest. These matches occur at night, as they have classes in the day. But I think, she should have done the 1-on-1 duel.
I will clarify/explain why it is only 1 vs 2 at best for the last line of my first argument.
She challenges Ellis only. And one of the other 2 subordinates(B) insults the blonde hair girl's family, not her. There is no reason for her to fight 3 matches with 3 of them.
there are not 3 conclusive matches, there only are 2 separate duels occur at the same times:
Blonde hair vs subordinate B who insults her family.
Claire vs Ellis. (+ the one insults her sister, subordinate A.)

Like i said above.
I don't care the reason she challenge Ellis. You challenge Ellis, you fight Ellis. That's simple.
And that's enough. The subordinate's action is the superior's responsibility.
Even if she has to fight 2 people(Ellis and the subordinate A), so it be, she reaps what she sows.
Quote:
This is just over-reading things. I'm pretty sure she's quite naive. Kamito's fame is only being a guy, no one has seen even him fight at this point of time.
As far as the story progress before the duel, Kamito is a nobody, other than being a male spirit contractor.
"There is no smoke if there is no fire"
Behind every action, there is intention/motivation.
Can you explain why she spread the rumor about him contract the infamous sword spirit if she has no motive?(only she know about it, others doesn't know the spirit at that point)
I don't see why i should spread rumor about someone for no apparent reason.
Quote:
Regarding the sword incident, that's because it's more than skill/ability to get a spirit. She believed she could connect with the spirit and make a contract.
It takes more than skill/ability and but the first step is you must have the skill...
Her belief is "delusional".
Same problem with her sister.
She totally knows (100% sure) that her sister is a traitor, that she can't stop her from doing bad thing(it is said in the novel after the 2nd or 3rd time she mess it up "because she is powerless, she can't stop her sister") . But still she want to hear "the truth" from her sister. She wants her sister to give her a lie in order to escape reality.

That is another thing i hate about her.
Coward, run away from the truth, from the reality.

This is the same case with the vice captain Momo Hinamori in "Bleach" who was under Aizen command.
Get stabbed by him and still lie to herself that Gin is the one who controls Aizen...
It is just retard...

Quote:
Off topic: On the game topic, there's the other side of argument, where game guides are ruining the fun of gaming.

Ironically, isn't referring to a guide some sort cheating. The first group of gamers only depended on themselves, nothing else.

Even as a peer, with previous result, they do rerun the test, may be even more times than the paper did. You truly do not know if their result is what they claim.
Nobody should take in any info directly and accepts it.

I mean how do you know my translations are correct,
No. Most of them guide only teach the concept of what the hero capable of, what he can't. What is the item's functions? What is the unseen values of the items.
We don't teach you how to play to letter. We can't, actually.
DOTA is like chess. It is not some scripted game with AI like Half-life, CoD, ... with the walkthrough, you learn the patent, you beat the games.
In DOTA, you know the rules,have knowledge doesn't means you auto-win.
Knowledge only gives you higher chance over someone who don't know the rules.
Because it is a mind game between 10 people.
It is always interesting and thrill to fight again someone is at the same caliber as you.

What we do makes the game more diversity, not easy to be bored.
It is like we introduce the ingredients, the seasoning, widening the variety of the factors by pointing out things you over looks. How you cook is up to you but sure you can cook more different dishes and you dishes sure will more delicious.
Without many different ingredients, you can only make the same dishes with the same taste again and again. Does it feel good?

In a team oriented game like Dota, it is enjoyable when everybody know what they doing and cooperate well with each others.
When someone who never know their facts before they do something, become a burden in the game, they make their teamate annoyed and get flamed and insulted. And i don't see why that is enjoyable.
We provide information for anyone who has a sense of responsibility and try to not be a burden.
That makes the game less annoying.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2012-06-19 at 15:21.
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote