View Single Post
Old 2010-11-04, 08:40   Link #278
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
With Vol.22's epilogue complete, it is now time to probe on new territories. Lets go by the numbers:

1. What is the Staff of Striking that Aleister used against Fiamma? Could it be an original creation from the author? I ask because I didn't not find any info related to it in any databases about Aleister.

2. It is now confirmed that there is "something" inside Touma and, if Aleister's words are any indications, that something hold the truth about the nature of Kamijou (in the sense of "the person superior to God"). Any new speculations on what that something is?

3. Finally, now it seems to be clear that Aleister's goals are to put Aiwass under his control through the Imagine Breaker and the thing inside Touma and then use his powers to change the fundamental rules of the world. Now, what rules could he possibly want to change?
About 1.....the kana gives the name as Blasting Rod.......the only references I can find are a rod used to inflict curses in pagan rituals.....and Harry Dresden's blasting rod (from the Dresden Files series)...maybe Kamachi got it from there?