View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 19:11   Link #101
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
What's even more surprising is the battle just started and the Federation is already going to blow up mode? It's not going poorly for them at the moment.

How is killing enemy soldiers genocidal?

Rules of Engagement is that the second a civilian grabs a weapon, points and shoots at a soldier they are considered combatants and have forfeit their lives.

Flit even made a point to Kio that anyone who follows Vagan deserves to die and that's all he's been doing. He called Ezcelant a mad tyrant and he's not that far off from the truth. Ezcelant has to be stopped at all costs.

If it turns out that the Vagans stop fighting because of Kio's actions that's really going to be bending logic and at this point I wouldn't be surprised.
Dude, they've made it pretty clear FLit isn't referring to just enemy soldiers when he flips out at Kio for even suggesting that the Vagans might not be bad people after all. He means everyone, including civilians.

His logic is fucked up because civilians aren't to blame for their leaders' actions, and doing so always leads to more problems. That's a lesson the Allies learned the hard way with Germany following WWI.