Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 01:16   Link #2565
EroBotan
Nasty Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
No no no, I was referring to the fact that they were obviously being led into an ambush by the retreating Russian tanks. I think my attempted joke misfired!
I kinda dissapoint with this part ... the russian has way too many tanks but they still retreating (and i think they're the winner in the previous tournament right?), judging by those facts it's very clear that it's a trap and yet Oarai teams still fall for it T__T. At least Miporin realize it ... too bad the other member didn't - like Yukari and the members of history club T__T - I mean they're military fangirls right? Simple strategy like this should be obvious >.<

It's still a great show though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakome View Post
This series might be my favorite of this current season and sleeper pick of the year. I love the tank battles and the characters are funny. Momo needs to get a tank with a flamethrower for as trigger happy as she is LOL! I REALLY hope there is a season 2, it'd be great if they broke out of the world war 2 era and used modern tanks.
I prefer World War 2 tanks, but I'll still watch the show even if they switch to modern tanks ^^