View Single Post
Old 2010-11-12, 23:32   Link #35
vedicardi
Well I FEEL normal..

I think it's easy to jump to the conclusion that's she's mean or what have you based on what she's seen, when the matter of the fact is, she's just not open minded and she was probably raised that way. She probably just doesn't comprehend you can be an "otaku" with being a disgusting person, and the "confession" at the end of episode 5 certainly doesn't do much to change that viewpoint.

I'd call her kind but close minded at most. It'll be interesting to see if her views develop at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
First of all, thanks for the pic, it made my day ^_^

Bland character? To be honest, I consider her to be one of the most diverse and intriguing characters. Because she isn't easily figured out, you can NOT easily classify her. Her ability to listen to someone confronting her beliefs, and to CHANGE them when there are good arguments against them is fairly unique and very atypical for "otaku haters".

Likewise, her devotion to Kirino is genuine, and her disgust/hatred for Kyousuke is giving her a long-term viability. There's ALOT of potential for development, more than in most other characters. It's the old story: Characters with issues are much more interesting and worthwhile than those without (see: Manami).

I've got no clear shipping preferences, but I do hope that Ayase-Kyousuke is mended over time.
I agree with this completely. I think a lot of people are underestimating the potential depth these characters will have.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-11-13 at 00:50. Reason: Let's not double post, use the edit button instead...