View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 16:42   Link #68
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Paladin's problem a lot of the time I find is that it has terrible growth rates and is typically most useful as a meat shield since they never tend to excel in any area in particular. I just look at them as mediocre though. For me the best class has almost always been Sword Master (obscene speed and critical potential with the chance to hit a ridiculous number of times) and worst class Axe Fighter (slow as molasseses, accuracy issues, gets doubled a lot, not enough spear users in most games to make them viable).
Yeah, that's pretty much the main issue with Paladins. They have that sweet movement, but often times in recent games I'd just pick Great Knight or whatever else over them. Besides, I really find it hard to forget about those terrible pre-promoted Paladins that we've gotten throughout the series' history. You know, Marcus and all... hahaha.

Then again, I still used Isadora in Blazing Sword and gave her the item to improve her growths and all. Honestly, what WON'T I do for a pretty looking virtual lady!