View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 12:57   Link #26430
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Well, be that as it may, at least Nanoha's butt also looks like its not touching the bottom. Butts tend to flatten out when actually seated. Is that not attractive? :3 And yay for more honest proportions. Not that I mind some of the pics with larger breasts. The ones with the largest ones are like twice this one, so I'm like, 'I see what you did there' and then I'm like 'the character got a strange tattoo or something'. Try not to overshadow yourself (one element standing out so much, the rest gets glossed over a bit). :3

I kind of doubt she's just floating there. Sitting on the bone perhaps, but that's pushing it.

Also, 'its harvest time' what? I'm amused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Her legs are just bent back under her.
Well, maybe the knees are a bit small to support this, i dunno. I also once again love the copy pasta planets/moons.

I'm funny /s

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.

Last edited by itanshi1; 2010-12-03 at 13:51.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote