View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 19:44   Link #1431
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
The same applies to Kuroneko x Kyousuke. Ayase and Manami have less chances to be the last girl here, but they aren't out of the game either.

I like Ayase a lot, and Kuroneko is a good choise also, but even if you read the actual books you can't guess what the ending will be
Its probably been stated here some where in this thread, but the only characters I can see end up being with Kyousuke is either Kirino or Ayase.
Kuroneko already had her shot and she ended up being happy by just being by his side, shown via hand-drawn pictures by her being a maid to a possible coupling of Kyousuke and Kirino at the time.
So Kuroneko is out of the picture to me.
That leaves us with Manami, Saori, Kirino, Kanaka, and Ayase.
I believe Manami is also out of the picture.
This is due because of Kyousuke's old friend who confessed her love to him three years prior to Ore no Imouto, yet he turned her down because Kyousuke stated that he loves someone else. To my knowledge, the cold war was just starting up and Kyousuke and Kirino were still on good terms with each other.
Manami is out because when Kirino and Kyousuke started to rebuild their broken relationship, he accepted Kuroneko's feelings at the time without knowing Kirino's true feelings. Kyousuke can't possibly love Manami romantically because he started dating Kurnoneko volumes 7-8 with him ending up being dumped and Kirino catching the rebound. (He even said something along the lines of "damn, if Kirino wasn't my sister I would have defiantly fallen for her.")
Saori and Kanaka can't possibly be an option because it seemed they didn't spend enough time with Kyousuke to be a rival towards the other girls.
With Kirino and Ayase left, its easy to think that Kyousuke will end up Ayase just because he stated many times that he wants to marry her.

As for Kirino's gift to Kyousuke I think it will be;

A. His actual love that we have not yet met from three years ago
or
B. Kirino herself, by giving some type of document/book (such as that album she had in her secret otaku closet, we still have yet to see what is in there and I think it will play a huge part.) that shows they aren't real blood-related siblings.

Even in the anime, it left us wondering what is in that album. It wasn't discussed thoroughly since in the "good ending" the airplane ticket flies out of it and they get into a huge fight without actually seeing the album.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote