Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 23:53   Link #9880
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
I think it's time to brought back an interesting and I may say very important topic that has been bugging us for quite a long time.

I'm sure anyone still recall that time where Blade's insides were exposed after Eve drilled his stomach. At that very instant Disk was dumbfounded. Even for a broker with over 100 years of existence and a lot of knowledge, seeing that was quite a shock.

At the time Blade transferred Eve the Doppelganger he still retained his original shape and nothing abnormal aside from the loss of strenght and capability to learn fragments happened. Yet at that time too, Gido already had joined Triple Six.

I fear Arclight wasn't the only who got played. With each new chapter featuring one twist after another I believe the time to reveal the truth of Blade's modified body is nigh. And trust me, with how Gido as been tricking everyone , it will turn to be nothing good.
I'm not so certain about that since I believe that Gido has a slightly favorable opinion of Blade compared to Arclight. Okay, maybe not all that much since he did try to kill him but remember during Eve's Story when Eve effectively died? Blade gave a portion of his brain, the portion with Doppelganger, to save Eve which helped her return to life. Gido said she is like a daughter to him and has probably developed a relationship with Blade since he's lived with him for the past 15-16 years.

On the other hand...

Gido's reaction to Saten made it apparent that Gido had no joined Triple Six yet or at least had not met Saten yet. We know Saten has looked the same for about the past 8 years thanks to Genesis, so it's likely that Gido was free at that time and only concerned himself with taking care of Blade and Eve in the Blackspot. Perhaps whenever he joined Triple Six is when he decided that both Arclight and Blade need no longer to live. And maybe even Riru, too...

Except...

If Gido considers Eve a daughter thanks to her union of Kasumi and Karin, what about Riru? What exactly is her body (or was her body) from the Eve Project? It doesn't seem likely since Eve is Karin with half of Kasumi's brain, so what exactly is Riru considering that the origin of her body is still unknown?